Are you ready to step into the life awaiting you as a
Certified Addictions-Informed Treatment Professional?
• Clinical expertise - Let clients know you are providing them with the best tools and strategies for improving clinical outcomes.
• Client trust - Provide assurance to clients that you can help them when you display your certification.
• Documentation of Training - Certification is a personal accomplishment and unbiased barometer of your training.
• Improved insurance reimbursements - More favorable consideration from insurance companies and managed care panels.
• Professional recognition - Distinguish yourself from your peers and increase your opportunities for career advancement and client referrals.
What our certified clinicians have to say:
“When clients come into my office I want them to know, and see, that I’ve taken the time to learn about trauma, a specialized skill. My certification is much more than a framed certificate” - Bill M.
“...the training and certification process reinforced my knowledge and credibility as a professional.” - Shashi D.
You have the knowledge, now let your expertise be recognized...become a
Certified Addictions-Informed Treatment Professional
Start the easy application process today:
Application Payment »
FREE WITH TRAINING!
Use code PNFREE
After completing the check out process, email a copy your professional license and CEU certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full certification requirements click here.